Black Moustache

Thursday 30 July 2015

My Best friend



Crazy Hustle Bestfriends
                              "My bestfriends is the only person who never get tired
of listening to my own pointless dramas over and over again"

Hi everyone . My name is Nusofia Suraya bt. Kamarudin . Im from Penang . I study in KPTM Kuantan .Actually this blog is my coursework for subject English . So I want to share my story about my bestfriends to all off you . I first met my crazy hustle bestfriends during my very first orientation day in Kolej Poly-Tech Mara Kuantan, Pahang. We were strangers back then untill we're arranged to seat in the same group orientation. At first, we all end up being shy with one to another but I brace myself to approach them. Hey guess what?! They not bad at all. Friendly. Talkative. Gossipers. Natural behaving. Just like me. Beauty with brain as well. Thats totally a holy credit for me. I love being surround with them, they comfort me. My bestfriends actually quite a huge number. They're total 10! Their name are Puteri we called her Put as nickname to be easy. Mike, ehem her name sounds a lil bit western right? but nope that because she looks very alike MICHEAL ANG. His sister maybe, hm I guess. Then, I have very caring Nisa and the joker Linda. Soft-face-spoken El and eager Atic. Innocent Isha and talkative Aina. Oh ya, I forgot! there's one left, Ainul we called her ketum or Aing. They coloured my college life. They bright my entire day. They paint me a wide smile. They bloom my heart with laughter. We always together everywhere we go . Sharing our food , drink and money . We support each other . 
My babies
Crazy Roommate




So that were my friends in KPTM Kuantan . Next my friends in my class . Her name is Noor Fazlean bt . Abd Manas . She from Kelantan  . First time I met her in my hostel at the toilet . I just smiled at her . In my mind , she is arrogant girl , So I just smile without rebuke . The next day for my first class , I saw Fazlean and I approach her and then we have chat together . I did not expect she so good toward me. I am happy to meet with her . She have soft look .  I love joking and laugh hard together with Fazlean . This is Fazlean with flawless face . Im jealous because she has beauty face 
and I am very sure that she have a special boyfriend . Hahahaha . We always make discussion together when we have assignment together . 
Flawless Girl 














 So that was my bestfriends in Kuantan . But I have my bestfriend in my hometown . Her name is Nur Irdina Nazirah . Did you know how  I miss her so much ? Em , I think I met her last month , but I dont have enough time to spend time with her . I friends with her since I in 13 years old . Her nickname is Dina . But I always call her ' gemok ' because she has a chubby body . Hahahahaha  , sorry babe . So ,  my parents also know her as my bestfriend and she always came to my house for watching Running Man together with Puteri which is my roommate at KPTM . Dina is a kind girl because she always help me settle my problem . I love her very much , but sometime she annoying me . Ergh ! I hate that kind of her attitude . So that all about my bestfriends in my life . I hope they will make my day and always support me wherever I go . Thank you for accept my weaknesses , my annoying attitude and always behind me . Thank you . Wait , I want to show you my hunny bunny Dina . Hahahaha . Okay bye . Assalamualaikum . xoxo :)


Hunny Bunny 
Girls
Girls


                      




xoxo














                        
97's

No comments:

Post a Comment